Join the LOGAN Team
It’s easy to apply online!
You may be a good fit for the LOGAN team if you:
- Like to work with people and want to make a difference in the lives of others. LOGAN supports people with intellectual and developmental disabilities so they, and their families, may achieve their desired quality of life. We help individuals and our community come together to discover the potential in each one of us.
- Want to impact the community for the better. LOGAN has been providing services for nearly 70 years. LOGAN has a strong base of volunteers and is connected with area universities and colleges.
- Are looking for a stable and reputable company in the field of disabilities. LOGAN is recognized in the community and the state as a leading provider of services to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. LOGAN also is nationally accredited by CARF, the Accreditation Commission, and has been awarded the highest quality rating.
- Want to work for a company that provides services to the needs, interests and desires of the people it supports. LOGAN has grown over the years to meet individual needs. Person-centered planning is the philosophy guiding LOGAN services. We offer a range of services to meet the needs and interests of individuals.
- Are interested in expanding your knowledge and experience and seeking career advancement. LOGAN has diverse employment opportunities. LOGAN offers a comprehensive training program for employees. LOGAN believes in promotion from within and recognizes employees for performance.
Apply for a Job
LOGAN announces the new DSP Careers Program!
What is the DSP Careers Program??
Being a Direct Support Professional (DSP) at LOGAN is a rewarding career making a difference in the lives of the people we serve.
LOGAN has developed DSP Careers as a voluntary program for DSPs interested in furthering their career in this profession at LOGAN.
Learn more about why working as a DSP is a career, not just a job.
Paid Holidays (2020)
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- Hiring incentive for qualifying positions
- Employee-referral incentive for qualifying positions
- Paid time off
- Medical, Dental/Orthodontia, and Vision plans
- $15,000 company-paid life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Long-term disability
- FSA – Flexible Spending Account
- Reliance Standard Supplemental Insurance Plans (Short-term disability; Critical illness; Accident; Accidental death & dismemberment)
- 403(B) Traditional and ROTH Retirement plans – Company match of up to 3% after 1 year of service.
- Rx Help Prescription Cost Assistance Program
- Full-time employees eligible for Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
For more information on Working at LOGAN, contact:
Faye White, Human Resources Manager