Helping You and Your Family
Our Behavior Supports Services are designed for adults and children who struggle with challenging behaviors that interfere with their relationships and their quality of life.
Trained therapists address problem behaviors when they occur and work directly with your family to ensure the success of each behavior plan. It’s important to discover the root cause of problem behaviors, so we work hard to learn what your son or daughter is trying to communicate. It’s why every behavior plan is as unique as your child.
With LOGAN’s Behavior Supports Program, you can expect:
- An emphasis on positive, pro-active strategies
- The least restrictive environment/interventions as possible
- An examination of triggers, function, and consequences of problem behavior
- Data-based assessments to ensure success
- Training for your family and other invested parties to implement a customized behavior plan
Through our Behavior Supports Services, you’ll see improved social skills, expanded communication skills and positive new behaviors. We’ll support you through all phases of this program, including help reducing triggers that arise from an environment or routine.
Behavior Supports can be funded either through a Family Supports waiver or a Community Integration and Habilitation waiver.
For information, to make a referral, or to determine eligibility, contact:
Program Operation Specialist