Join the LOGAN Team
Find a job that matters at our next Job Fair, 3 to 6 p.m. Wednesday, July 25, at LOGAN Center.
It’s easy to apply online! Click here to view available positions and begin the process.
You may be a good fit for the LOGAN team if you:
- Like to work with people and want to make a difference in the lives of others. LOGAN supports people with intellectual and developmental disabilities so they, and their families, may achieve their desired quality of life. We help individuals and our community come together to discover the potential in each one of us.
- Want to impact the community for the better. LOGAN has been providing services for nearly 70 years. LOGAN has a strong base of volunteers and is connected with area universities and colleges.
- Are looking for a stable and reputable company in the field of disabilities. LOGAN is recognized in the community and the state as a leading provider of services to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. LOGAN also is nationally accredited by CARF, the Accreditation Commission, and has been awarded the highest quality rating.
- Want to work for a company that provides services to the needs, interests and desires of the people it supports. LOGAN has grown over the years to meet individual needs. Person-centered planning is the philosophy guiding LOGAN services. We offer a range of services to meet the needs and interests of individuals.
- Are interested in expanding your knowledge and experience and seeking career advancement. LOGAN has diverse employment opportunities. LOGAN offers a comprehensive training program for employees. LOGAN believes in promotion from within and recognizes employees for performance.
Apply for a Job
Please click here to view available positions and apply online. You can also go to LOGAN Center or to LOGAN Industries and use the convenient job application kiosk located in the lobbies of each building.
Paid Holidays (2018)
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Easter (Residential Services Only)
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Day after Thanksgiving (Except Residential Services)
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- Hiring incentive for qualifying positions
- Paid time off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- $15,000 company-paid life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Long-term disability
- AFLAC Supplemental Insurance Plans
- 403(B) Retirement Plan – Company match of up to 3% after 1 year of service.
For more information on Working at LOGAN, contact:
Hiring & Onboarding Coordinator
574-289-4831 ext. 51537
Or stop by any afternoon for open interviews.
And watch for notifications about our monthly Job Fairs at LOGAN Center. The next one will be from 3 to 6 p.m. Wednesday, July 25.