Join the LOGAN Team
You may be a good fit for the LOGAN team if you:
- Like working with people and want to make a difference in the lives of others. LOGAN exists to support people with disabilities in achieving their desired quality of life. We help individuals and our community come together to discover the potential in each and every one of us.
- Want to impact the community for the better. LOGAN has been providing services in the community for nearly 70 years. LOGAN has a strong base of volunteers and is connected with area universities and colleges.
- Want to work for a stable and reputable company in the field of disabilities. LOGAN is recognized in the community and the state as a leading provider of services to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. LOGAN is nationally accredited by CARF, the Accreditation Commission, and has been awarded the highest quality rating.
- Want to work for a company that provides services to the needs, interests and desires of the individuals it supports. LOGAN has grown over the years to meet the needs of the individuals it supports. Person-centered planning is the philosophy guiding LOGAN services. We offer a range of services to meet the needs and interests of individuals.
- Are you interested in expanding your base of knowledge and experience and seeking career advancement…LOGAN has diverse employment opportunities. LOGAN offers a comprehensive training program for employees. LOGAN believes in promotion from within and recognizes employees for performance.
Apply for a Job
Please click here to view available positions and job openings. You can also go to LOGAN Center or to LOGAN Industries and use the convenient job application kiosk located in the lobbies of each building.
Paid Holidays (2016)
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Easter (Residential Services Only)
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Day after Thanksgiving (Except Residential Services)
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Plan
- Hospital, Personal Accident and Personal Cancer Indemnity Plans
- Short Term Disability
- Pre-Paid Legal Services
- Retirement Program
- 403 B Plan
- Employee participates in an investment plan that allows contribution of salary on a pre-tax basis to a variety of investment plans. After 1 year of service, LOGAN will match 2.5% to 5% of your contribution per year. Money invested earns interest or dividends, lowers your tax liability and doubles your investment while your money continues to grow.
- Hiring Incentive
For more information on Working at LOGAN, contact: