Three new, age-specific, social skills groups begin in January at the LOGAN Autism Learning Center – Southwest Michigan. The groups will meet one day a week for a total of six weeks at the center, 1651 E. Nickerson Avenue, Benton Harbor
The cost is $10 per session or $55 for the six-week series.
Two separate groups for adolescents
Two of the groups will meet from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m. on Tuesdays, beginning January 16. Additional dates for these two groups will be January 23, 30; February 6, 13 and 20.
The intermediate group will be geared for children in late elementary and early middle-school grades, typically fourth-grade to seventh-grade.
The older group will be for teens and young adults, those in late middle school, high school and older.
Both groups will be limited to 10 children each.
One group for beginners
The beginners group for younger children, typically those in elementary school, will meet from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m. on Thursdays, beginning January 18. Additional dates for this group will be January 25; February 1, 8, 15 and 22.
This age group will be limited to 8 children.
To enroll, or for more information, please contact:
The deadline for enrolling is January 11.
- Please call ahead at 269-983-5833 if your child will not be able to attend a session
- Please do not enter the building until 4:25 p.m.. We have center based clients who need to leave the building prior to the start of Social Skills.
- You will check in your child when you arrive.
- A parent or guardian must come into the building to pick the child up from the sessions. If you are locked out of the building, please call 574-250-2931.
- If a parent or guardian chooses to stay in the building, they may not wait in the classroom during the session.