Since 1971, LOGAN has been a leader in services for children with developmental disabilities. Our team approach ensures success in "discovering the potential" for each child. LOGAN is a provider through Indiana First Steps for children ages 0-3. Beyond early childhood services, LOGAN reaches out to children through 7 years of age. In addition, the Sonya Ansari Centers for Autism provide services for school age children with a diagnosis of an Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Provided by a team of therapists specially trained in early childhood and pediatric therapy. Home based for children up to age 3.
- Developmental Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Private therapy for children ages 3-7
Offered at The Children's Center at LOGAN
Conducted by Occupational Therapists with Sensory Integration training
- Intensive therapy for children ages 18 months - years diagnosed with an Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Training program for parents of children with Autism
Indoor and outdoor play activities designed for children ages 3-7 with sensory issues
Toy Lending Library
- Extensive collection of educational and adaptive toys and equipment suitable for children with special needs
- Memberships available for families and professionals
- Accessible playground
- Large therapy room with sensory integration equipment for gross motor activities
- Small therapy room for fine motor activities
Our experinced team of staff is specially trained in pediatric therapy. Several staff members have additional certification in Autism Spectrum Disorders. Using an interdisciplinary approach, our staff works as a team to help each child discover their potential. Our staff provides information and training to families, a valuable part of the treatment team.