Please Read Calendar Details Carefully
You will notice changes to our calendar this quarter
Unfortunately, gas prices continue to rise and the cost at area businesses are pushing us to raise the costs for operating activities. You may notice a rise in the cost for activities you have always attended and we do understand you may have to be more selective when choosing activities in order to stay within budget. We hope you continue to support our program and join us for activities, and we will try to offer a variety of dates, times, and costs for you! Please read through the calendar details carefully for more information.
Activity details for our trips will inform you what to expect during our activity. Activity details will include what costs will be covered, what you may need to bring with you, and when and/or where to be dropped off and picked up that day. Please keep a copy of our calendar for your records and share activity details with caregivers. It is important every caregiver knows where an individual is going when coming for Recreation activities to insure individuals are prepared for the days events.
Many of our activities may be outside most of the day. Remember to always dress according to the weather including jackets, hats, sun block, and bug spray if needed. If an activity is loosely supervised, you will need a caregiver to attend with you. Activity details will explain what activities are loosely supervised.
In the event of inclement weather, activities may be canceled or changed. If an activity is canceled, you will be called at the number indicated on your registration form at least one hour before the activity is to begin. If an activity is changed, you will be notified of the change. You must be registered to get a call!
Registration will not be accepted by phone
- You must fill out and return the Registration Form in this calendar to Dana Molenda at LOGAN Center to be scheduled for our activities.
- The Annual Participation Form does not register you for activities!
Return the Registration Form with the activities you are requesting
- Provide your name and phone number at the top of the Registration Form.
- List any special needs you may have for transportation or help during our events.
- Check the box next to the activity dates you wish to attend.
- Payment is not requred at time of registration.
- If you send payment with your Registration Form, please make checks payable to LOGAN Recreation.
- If an activity is already full and you have sent payment, your check will be returned with a list of activities you have been registered to attend.
- Dances require registration every 3 months. Tickets will be sent if payment is included for dances with your Registration Form.
- Current Annual Participation Forms are required to attend activities. Please update forms as needed.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please call Dana Griggs-Molenda, Recreation Coordinator, at 289-4831 ex.1032.